I was blog hopping and came along Afire Pages‘s blog and saw her post about this tag. I think it’s fun to do so here I am posting my entry. 🙂
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I do not have, I read everywhere but you would probably catch me a couple of times reading at my parents’s bedroom. I love reading while laying down. Bad for the eyes!
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I do use bookmarks but a random piece of paper always comes in handy every time I read away from home since I do not always bring with me my bookmarks.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I always make sure to stop at the end of a paragraph when I have to. I find it hard to look for where to resume so that’s it. Hehe 🙂
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Both! Aside from reading, I also love to eat so most of my books have food stains. I hate it when that happens. Huhu 😦
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
When I was still in high school, I do listen to music while reading but ever since I stepped in college’s later years, I stopped doing it because I find it hard to focus to the main story, I tend to just jam with the music. Hahaha!
6. One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time. I tried being a polygamous reader and failed at it. I guess that’s also one of the factors why I got terrible reading slump. No to several at once. Not again!
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere! For a busy person like me, travel to and from home is my reading time and also the idle moments in the office.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head. 🙂
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I only do this when the book is not that good.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Oh my! Who does even break spines??? That’s a no no for me!!!
11. Do you write in your books?
No. I like my books looking like new.